- Prospective authors are invited to submit original full paper of 5 to 10 pages (including tables, figures and references) which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published.
- All accepted and presented papers will be submitted to AIP Conference Proceedings which is indexed by SCOPUS.
- Please kindly refer to AIP template provided in this link: Microsoft Word Template / Latex Template. Use Article Preparation Checklist for standard publication format, failing to conform to the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EasyChair. If you do not have EasyChair account, please
create an account to submit your paper.
- Double blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Regarding the review process, all papers should not contain author names or affiliations but should contain only the title, abstract and keywords, with no acknowledgements, footnotes or any other information identifying the authors. The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
Term & Consideration
ISAST committee has been monitoring the developing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The convenience and safety of all participants are always be our consideration. After studying and evaluating the announcements, news, and guidance released by several governments and relevant international departments, we announce that papers accepted from overseas authors are given opportunity to be presented online instead of presented in conference venue, if the authors wish.